|Posted: November 2019||Type: Permanent||Job Order: -|
Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
Must have advanced English skills (written, spoken, comprehension)
- 15 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry including at least 8+ years in a Refinery at a senior Supervisory level (must have working exposure to Primary & Secondary Refinery Processing Units).
- High degree of oral & written English.
- Team player, Respectful, Transparent & Ability to work independently.
- Reach out for assistance, when needed.
- Behave in accordance with values / ethics.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good & Clear communication skills.
- Very good analytical, creative, management and motivational skills.
- Conversant with basic computers operation.
- Various Trainings-Fire & Safety /Vocational/Behavioural/ Management
Controls, Coordinates & Directs, all Integrated Operational & unplanned (routine / non-routine) maintenance activities of the Refinery complex at Mesaieed, (Crude Refineries, Condensate refinery, RFCC & Product Treatment Complex, SRU & Utilities Section and Oil Movement) on all days including week-ends & holidays. Responsible as OM (R) after the normal working hours, weekends and holidays. Initiates Emergency Response and activates Emergency Control Centre as Emergency Manager until the ER team takes over the centre.
Your application for Shift Controller, job order # has been submitted. We will contact you shortly with more information.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.